2.19.2012

Shaun White's Stride

So I was at the grocery store with Paul last week and when I spotted this:
and I snatched it up purely because of the packaging.  I even said: "I'm buying this because someone's marketing skills are awesome".  I love that flaming red hair.  I love that Shaun White.  And I only chew gum that is Sweet Mint...in this case White Mint.  

Cuz I totally dig his hair - as in I looooooooooove it!!! - and he's just a seriously awesome athlete who's a bajillionaire just cuz he totally rocks the half pipe and did I mention the hair???  


So I bought the gum just cuz his face was on it.  

And then I realized it has ASPARTAME in it and I will never buy it again.

Sad.  It was really nummy.

1 comment:

  1. I bought this gum because of the packaging too! I came home with it a few weeks ago, all excited to show the kids and they were all: been there, done that mom...like last year. Those little.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete