12.10.2009

Makin' Some Pies

I am really late in getting these posts up. I really dont' know where the time has gone. But, in any case, this is how my Thanksgiving went down. We girls get together a day or two before Thanksgiving to make all the pies together. Amber is in charge of the Pecan Pie, I am in charge of my Apple Cranberry Pie, Amanda does the Pumpkin Pies and my mom gets all the dough ready.
We take all of the leftover pie crust and make 'Pie Crispies' with cinnamon and sugar:
We put the iPod on the speakers and sang and danced like crazy women to Footloose, Holding Out for a Hero, and Let's Hear It For The Boy - all classics!!! - and brothers literally didn't know what to think about us: Amanda making the Pumpkin Pies:

Here is my super nummy Apple Cranberry Pie waiting for it's top - it's super delicious:
It was such a fun night - I can't even believe how much fun you can have listening to Footloose!!

1 comment:

  1. We put cinnamon and sugar on our left over pie crust too! So yummy!!

    ReplyDelete