12.03.2009

Dear John...

I don't know how I have been so out of the loop with this, but I was thrilled to learn that Dear John is being made into a movie!! Dear John is probably my favorite book from Nicholas Sparks, and I couldn't tell you why (a couple girls from the Book Club I was invited to join couldn't see why it was my favorite book and while I understand why they would question that, I still don't have an answer). So I am very excited that Dear John will be a movie and that I don't even have to wait that long before it releases on February 5th (my littlest brother's b-day!). Woot Woot!! :} Channing Tatum is playing John and I am a little irritated at that fact because, while he IS pretty to look at and makes the perfect John, he IS NOT a fantastic actor. The preview looks promising though so I guess I will have to wait and see.




I have also been waiting to read The Last Song (which Nicholas Sparks wrote the screenplay for before he wrote the book, hence why the movie is already set to be released in April of 2010) but I have had zero time to finish the fourth book of Fablehaven and The Last Song has been sitting on my bookshelf for a LONG time! Also...(he he he) The Lucky One is going to be made into a movie!!! Hot Diggity Dog! I love it!!! So many good books coming to life! It must be Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Looks powerful, but too many potentials for sad...I don't go for sad...I'm a wimp...buy hope you enjoy it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete