12.20.2009

The "Company" Party

Saturday night, Paul and I went to dinner with Amanda & Spencer for our husbands' Company Christmas Party. We ate at the Rodizio Grill - which is one of my favorite places to go. My mouth waters just thinking about it. Yum!

Afterwards, since we were in Trolley Square and I have a gift card to the Pottery Barn that's been burning a hole in my purse since my Bridal Shower back in July of 2007, we shopped around in the P.B. for awhile and I bought myself a cute little tea light lantern (Thank you very much, Korianne!!). Amanda found these awesome masks and we decided to model them for everyone:

It's funny that these were there, but I am not saying why, yet!!:


And then after that, we went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory where I probably should have bought an Apple Pie Apple but I was so full that I didn't even want to buy one, even if I just saved it for a few days.
And we took pictures because that's we do best!:


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, what a cute couple . . . . . Paul and Spencer make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome for the gift card! I'm glad you had fun. I love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete