4.13.2009

I'm Not Dead

so i haven't been blogging lately - i didn't think it had been that long until i read when my last post was and holy cow time has frickin' flown. i guess i haven't been in the blogging mood lately and haven't had the motivation to do it. it probably has something to do with the fact that i haven't had a computer staring me in the face all day long - which is actually really nice. even though i do have a computer and the internet at home, i just don't get on it as much as i thought i would. but i do have fun things to report about my Easter weekend and a birthday party and other such things..those will be coming. i know, i know...you have all been in desperate need of updates on my most exciting and thrilling daily happenings. but for now, take comfort that i am still here and i am not dead...just so you don't worry about where i've gone (not that you were).

1 comment:

  1. Hurry with more blogging, I'm in desparate need. =) I enjoy your posts and look forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete