4.22.2009

23 1/2

Paul and I took a trip to the dump a couple of weeks ago to drop off a trailer full of junk we've acuired from ripping up our backyard. I have actually never been there. My dad has had to take several trips out there over the years of my life but I have never been able to go. So I found hauling a trailer out there with Paul in the passenger seat, having no idea what to expect, when I came across this:
How freaking hilarious is that? 23 1/2!!! What happens if I decide I want to walk on the wild side and go 23 3/4? Is there a Dump Patrolman on a little moped that's gonna come get me? Oh the hilarity!

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny! It must be some kind of joke. If I were in charge of writing the speed limit signs I would totally do something like that! It would be too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. I love that someone probably thought of how funny that would be and then really did it! I would totally do something like that, just like Ashley said!

    ReplyDelete