6.08.2011

I Come Prepared

That's a song title by the way. Probably didn't know that, did ya? It's by Keenan. Love him.

Anyhooslebees, speaking of prepared, I finally got my 72 hour kits! Well, I got them about two months ago...and I'm finally blogging about it. ha ha ha. I decided that instead of piecing my kits together little by little, I went to Emergency Essentials and bought the Trekker II, on sale.




I took important things like toilet paper and matches and put them in sealed plastic baggies to water proof them:



And I have one of these for each of us:



I next need to add to it some clothes, money and some other odds and ends that I think are important. But I'm quite happy I got it done. I am also going to get the 72 Hour MRE food supply but they were out when I was there.

1 comment:

  1. (Just in case this registers as "annonymous" this is la-de-dah Teresa speaking)
    First: picture me on hands and knees
    "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"
    Way to go guys! I need to follow your example. I'm totally motivated.

    ReplyDelete