6.06.2011

Candy Centerpieces

So my college friend, Debbie is getting married at the end of this month - Yay for weddings!! My other friend, Amber, threw her a cute little shower at this super yummy place called La Caile Noodle House. Check it out for realz. Anyway - I helped by bringing some decoration to make it a little more shower-esqe and I decided to make these candy centerpieces. Cute and Edible!



Just some cleaned up canning jars tied with ribbon. I got most the candy at Sweet Afton's in Gardner Village. I had long-stemmed suckers, laffy taffy rope, bubble gum and licorice ropes (instead of licorice I wanted pixie sticks...but could I find any pixie sticks??? Noooooo) and in the bottom some grapefuit gummies!


Check out these super cute cookies Amber made for Debbie! She is oodles and oodles smart with the baking and makes super awesome cakes. In fact, she'll be making Debbie's cake for the reception. You can see her stuff here:

And these were our little take home favors, made by Amber:


Super duper cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have talented friends. I especially love the polka dot plate.

    ReplyDelete