6.28.2011

Dad's Day

Sunday we were able to get together as a fam to celebrate Father's Day. We were a week late since us girls were in St. George but also, my dad now works in South Dakota for the time being and he was home this weekend - so it worked out perfect!

It was such a nice evening once the sun went dow so we spent it out on the porch after we ate our meal. We shared many funny stories and reminisced about some crazy stuff that happened when we were all young. We enjoyed homemade peach icecream (my favorite :) and my dad's favorite cheesecake dessert.

Then he opened his cards and presents. He is listening to my Hoops & Yo Yo card here:



Amber gave him True Grit with a bag full of traveling goodies for his ride back to S.D. The bag was of the Green Lantern and came with a mask - now that he has the mask on, you could never tell it was him, huh??










I'm excited he comes back so soon for the 4th of July. I hope this weekend rocks!! I have lots of stuff planned - yayyyy!!

2 comments:

  1. So, what is he doing in South Dakota? And he looks great in the mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is working on a military site until next April or so. It sucks cuz he was running the new project at BYU but they couldn't find a super they were willing to send out to South Dakota except my dad so he is out there now :(

    ReplyDelete