7.17.2012

Yeeeeee Haw!!

We've been to so many rodeos this summer - which makes me happy all through my soul!!!  Only a couple of them did I remember to take pictures and those were the two where Asher tagged along (a very ornery, cranky, way past his bedtime Asher).

Chewing on a Sno Cone straw in an attempt to make him happy...in turn this face made me happy:

"Whyyyyyyyyyy do they gotta do this to me?  Uggggghhhhhh." 

Asher was so tired due to an early afternoon nap due to the fact that he wakes up at 5 am and he refused to nap between then and the rodeo so he so sleep-deprived he refused to be held by anyone but me.  It was a long night.  But truthfully, I didn't mind...he's my baby :) 

Draper Rodeo, last Friday the 13th!  Asher was much better rested but still refused to go to his Aunts or Uncle.  So testy that he couldn't even appreciate his bunny ears: 

Am I crying or laughing??? 

LOVE the Draper rodeo grounds.  It was a perfect night.  The T-storm cleared up just as the rodeo started making it perfect hoodie weather, but not too cold.  It was really fun! 

Zoyie had been begging Paul for some quality sibling time and so we towed her along with us.  It was her first rodeo and she was so excited! She had her hair all done and a cute little black cowboy hat :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment