6.04.2012

Matched


I have some serious catching up to do with my reading - so much so that I actually can't remember a lot of the books I've read recently.  One that I can remember is Matched.  

I really enjoyed this book.  I felt that it had a The Giver feel and I read that in a lot of the reviews afterward as well.  Still, I felt it was it's own story and I liked it a lot.  I will be reading the rest of the series but I'm not in a rush to do it.   As usual, there is always a love casualty that very well deserves to be the best man but somehow falls short and you feel bad for him.  The dystopian world they live in is strict, controlling and, again as usual, not all that it seems and so Cassia, the main chic, must find her brave little self and break through.  

I give it 3.5 to 4 stars.  Out of five.  And yes I just did that.

1 comment: