6.18.2012

Many Holes in One

My title sounds like an Indian name.  But could very well be true for a lot of us, most especially Gaven.    

After the zoo (and a much needed nap for Asher) we headed to Mulligan's to meet my family for some miniature golf.  Unfortunately on the way there we were rear-ended.  Fortunately, it was bad.  It shocked the crud out of me on impact, then immediately Asher was screaming in the back and before Paul had even stopped the car completely when trying to pull over, I was out the door and climbing in the back to see if he was okay.  I'm so glad we were in the truck - I shudder to think what a rear-ending from another big truck would do to the back of my 4-runner with Asher closer to the big window.  Anyway, he was fine after a few minutes and then I took him out of the car seat and got out.   The cops were there even as we were on the phone with them because two cars ahead of us (and partly to blame for our own little accident) was another rear-ending!!!  So the cops soon made sense out of everything, got the paperwork finished in pretty good time and we were soon off to our destination.

Always business, that man:

Hole in one on this hole for both of them: 

Awww, what a great dad: 

Good form is crucial: 



My Certified Hunk: 



My Hole In One! (Chet and Morgan also had some): 

Mini Pro at work: 

Yay!!!! I'm sooo big!! 

After golfing (and a dead car battery on my mom's truck, wrong car chargers,and a stop to Checkers) we went over to my parents house to finish the night of with S'mores!   

Chet (Bronsynn's boyfriend), Bronsynn, and Mom: 

A great night!!  Sam (our Physical Therapist Assistant in training) even worked on my neck to try and help the stiffness building up from the wreck.   I had such a great day!  Love my life, my family and our blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment