12.17.2011

Temple Lights

Thursday night we went down town with Rachelle and Jesse as we did last year.  

Asher was a ball of warmth!  I didn't know how cold it was going to be and I wanted to be sure this little guy would be sufficiently warm so he had on a long sleeve onesie, some thermal type pants, a long sleeve thermal shirt, sweat pants, THREE pairs of socks, & slippers.  AND THEN! on top of that a pair of pajamas, his romper and a super fuzzy hat!  We wrapped him up in a blanket and wrapped a scarf around the front of his face to keep the wind from making his face cold.  
Mission Accomplished!!  He was so toasty warm he fell asleep on our little adventure!:

Rachelle & Jesse: 

The four...woops, Five!.. of us near in front of the reflection pond: 

I also made sure that I was super warm because I can not enjoy the lights if I am cold: 


Love the colors in this pic!: 

Yay!  Christmas is almost here!  I am always glad to be able to go the temple and have such beautiful reminders of why we celebrate Christmas!




1 comment:

  1. Looks like another fun night....and will you stop looking so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete