4.18.2011

Happy 40th

Doesn't my hubby looks so sexy in my huge gold GIRLIE glasses?? :)




Kenny turned 40 last week and we all celebrated at the Padre's house.




Kenny is a comedian in our family, we love him tonz!!




I'm sure Bronsynn loves this pic...ha ha ha ha!!!:




Gaven has a new puppy - Jimmer is an Old English Bulldog and he's six weeks old here. He is SO STINKIN' CUTE. At first, he didn't know what to do when the big dog came around. But Bacardi is good with little dogs and Jimmer soon found that it was pretty fun when they played. But he's a little too small for Bacardi so he easily loses interest in playing with Jimmer and Jimmer doesn't like that:








And then we sang!!! In this video I used the word conjugating to tell everyone we were ready to sing. My sister thought I was using the word consumating and I was really thinking of the word congregating. I told her to learn her dictionary - and then I remembered the word I was trying to say...seems like I am the one who needs to learn her dictionary!



1 comment:

  1. Bronsynn is the cutest I've ever seen her! lol Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete