4.19.2011

Bacardi's Sleep-Over

Bacardi had a 'sleep-over' this weekend. My friend from college was going on a weekend get-away. She and her fiance bought a house up the street from us and it was a pefect solution to have Toby stay here. My obnoxious dog drove poor Toby crazy. It took Bacardi a day and a half to figure out that he didn't have to follow Toby everywhere and act crazy 24/7. While having Toby over proved that I never want more than one dog, it was also nice that Bacardi had a playmate and someone to keep him preoccupied. It was a rainy day Sunday so they wrestled inside for hours on end, then stopped to sleep, then picked right back up again:



1 comment:

  1. This photo cracks me up because from what I remember when I stopped over was the two of them in the totally opposite places! lol

    ReplyDelete