1.19.2011

Ice Skating Awesomeness

I have not had one tiny bit of desire to blog in about a month so it's quite obvious I have some journaling to make up. First up: Ice Skating!!!
December 17th was my company holiday party. We had to skoot straight from that and meet everyone over at the Cottonwood Rec Center where they have an indoor rink, especially nice since it was cold enough to freeze your eyelids together.
Me and Aiden:

The kid being towed by Amber and Paul:

Me and my madre goofing off:

Amber the Ballerina:

My niece and her best friend, Katie. These two are conjoined twins basically and of course had to get on a sweet gettup:
My dad even got out on the rink:
The ice sucked a little with so many people on it and the skates really hurt your ankles, but other than that it is good times all around. Our family spent most of the time playing tag and you usually had no idea who was tagged until you got tagged because everyone was spread out everywhere.
My favorite part was towards the end when Aiden decided he was going to be brave and try skating on his own. He stuck to the outside wall just in case he fell and he would kind of 'run' over the ice. Since he is a totally cool dude, he would jump in the air suddenly for a trick. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Aiden skates like me...I still stick to the wall...I like that jumping idea. I think I'll add it to my repetoir.

    ReplyDelete