8.29.2008

I'm a Virgin....


So this would be my very first post on my very first blog. I always wanted my first time to be special so I have been waiting till I was sure I was really ready. Actually I am a liar. I made this blog about two weeks ago and put up a post and that was my first time. But then I decided that I was moron and I took it down and set it my blog as "only i can read it so no one else can see what a douche bag I am." I'm really not that interesting anyway - you will soon see. And as soon as I made my blog, I suddenly lost interest in keeping it up. Props to those who do such amazing things with their blogs...maybe one day I will be as cool as you are. But yesterday I when out to lunch with one of my best friends, Amanda K. aka 'Mana. She is much much smarter in the bloggy world and she caught me visiting her site through my blog. I explained to her what I just explained to you and then we started talking about different blogs and the good that can come about with blogs. When I got back to work, I was suddenly interested in my blog again and decided that I would try again. So welcome to my blog!!!


2 comments:

  1. You are so funny but let me be the first to welcome you to the blog world!! Sorry I ratted you out... I was just curious if someone else had your same exact name!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're hilarious! Please don't stop blogging because you make me smile. A lot. As usual. Okay nerd face, I'm glad to see you're on here...now go and make me LOL! (I never say lol...it drives me craz-e, by the way.) (I think that was the most random I've been since Snow.)

    ReplyDelete