3.22.2012

O. MYYYYYYYYY. WOOORRRD.

An actual, honest-to-goodness, real-live author of a New York Times Best Seller book actually commented on MY blog.  On my blog, people!!!!!!!!!!  If I could have had the gift of foresight and known that an actual, honest-to-goodness, real-live author would have seen my post about her book, I would have used a lot more fancier, smarter words!  Especially given the fact that she has an amazing talent with words! And if I could have the gift of time-travel...I would travel back to my post, pre-read by Beth Hoffman, and do that thing with the fancy words I was just talking about!!!  Seriously though - how cool is that!?!  Go out and read Saving CeeCee Honeycutt!! :)

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Was it the 'real' Beth or a pretend one? Hopefully real! I am actually planning on reading that book soon, so thanks for the nice review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dunno Ash!! It may be a faker but I'm just going to pretend it's the real Beth so I can feel uber amounts of cool!

      Delete
  2. I need to start reading again. I guess I'll probably borrow like a million of your books this summer. Maybe I'll start with this one!

    ReplyDelete