8.22.2011

Newborn Baby

So most everyone knows what I've been up to lately. I need to post about this life-changing event of mine...I just need the time to upload pictures and get them all straightened out. But in the mean time, here's the link to just a few of the newborn pictures that we had done last Thursday by Megan Hall Photography. She was recommended to me by my friend and I recommend her to anyone else! She was great and I'm so stinkin' excited to see the rest of my pictures when they are ready :)

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute! COngrats dear - I am so happy for your little family. I need to bring you down your present - let me know when you are allwoing visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asher is a precious angel. I love the photos (though I hope to see some of the "cranky" ones too - they have so much personality in them).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out so great! Can't wait to see the rest. You made a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the little guy!!! The pictures you had taken are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete